So here is the list of the five things that I really really want and love them. I don't know when will I ever get these, but you all will be informed about the progress of getting them one by one. :)

1. Personalized name peg rack. I hope to get one soon that has my name.
Personalized Name Peg Rack - Handpainted Wood Letters on a Wall Hanging Shelf for Kid's Rooms or Baby Nursery

2. This lovely chevron scarf.

3. These cute and colorful brooches.
Tea and Cake Glass Brooch - Round bronze brooch with teapot and cake slice

4. This chevron bag. I did not find it here in Jeddah.
Yellow Chevron Messenger Bag Purse Handbag Adjustable Strap 5 Large Pockets

5. Last but not the least, this eraser style USB for my sister. Do you remember using this kind of erasers years back? I remember, and I am sure they are still hiding somewhere in my home. I will find them after a lot of digging.
2GB Pink Pearl Eraser USB Flash Drive
post signature
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

rahma the princess said...

All of them are now in my wish list too. Especially the USB is so nice.

Noor said...

I am really loving chevron print as well right now and have you saw herringbone its even better but hard to find.

Sweetheart Diary said...

Yes sis herringbone is really cool, but I love chevron more. I really want to get that bag and scarf ASAP :D

write my paper for cheap said...

On this Throwback Thursday, we're highlighting the BMW 5 Series as a result of its development into something we adore today: the freshest of the 5 Series. Examine at our TOP 5 models from the 5 Series and perceive how the most up to date 5 Series came to be today.

Search

Archive