Happy Friday Friends!

 

1. The highlight of my week was looking for old stuff in the house and listing new art projects.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be traditional with a little bit of modern.

3. Our first vehicle was and still is a 2009 Nissan Sunny.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is tea, I drink it like water.

5. My favorite way to waste time is by visiting more and more blogs and getting inspired.

6. Right now I could really go for a cup of tea and any DIY project I find easy to do at this moment.

7. This weekend I will be typing, typing and typing + eating chocolates!

post signature
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love your blog, so cute! i am visiting from Fill in the blanks! I am a new follower!

Sweetheart Diary said...

Hello and nice to see you. Thanks for your visit.

Alyssa said...

I love hot tea!! I'm already planning on having some later!

Noor said...

Ahh I wish we were in the same city and we could drink lots of tea together and everything else since were duplicates :p

Sweetheart Diary said...

@Alyssa.... sounds great!
@Noor, I wish the same, my duplicate friend! <3

Search

Archive