Being a primary school, it is grade 5's final year in there. I thought of surprising the students with something they will always remember and that would be very useful for them. This idea of Language Box came in my mind, students were asked to bring boxes all of the same size.
We made tiny envelopes and each envelope had applications, letters, compositions, stories, quotes, auto-biography, poetry, a picture of the student etc. The students had so much fun writing all this on small papers then folding it and keeping it in those envelopes. It took them 2 weeks to complete all this. Result was very fruitful, hard work always counts!
I gave them marks out of 15, kept in a farewell note from teacher and a chocolate bar.
Everyone was delighted to carry their boxes home and they were impatient to show it to their parents.
I felt really happy when they all came together to me and said, "Thank you, teacher!"






post signature
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Noor said...

How amazing you are Amna what a special teacher you are mashAllah. This is just a beautiful idea and I know they will treasure it forever. I just know they all love you so much..

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

This is an awesome idea.You are a creative teacher. Masha Allah.

Sü Smith said...

Such a cute project! I still have a few memorable things left over from grade school, can you believe it? It's so sweet that all of the students got together and said thank you. :)

novi saja said...

this is my firs visit here..

and i really surprised with your blog and postig... ther are amazing picts,

really. realy good job:)

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks girls for the sweet comments!

Search

Archive