Finally my big mess art space has got its totally new and pretty look. I am extremely happy about each and every bit of it. I spent weeks on it and now it is perfectly completed. From mending the old lamp to painting the old cupboard - everything was an exciting experience for me. It is the first time ever I have done something for 'myself', maybe because I was so busy in my life with my job and other things. I am a proud girl now! I am proud because now I am learning to quickly act upon the decisions I make. I am proud because now I am not just a story-teller.
One down, 3 more to go. This is not the end, I have to work, work and work a lot.
Pictures speak louder than words, so you just keep scrolling down and look at the pictures. :)

{ the cupboard before getting painted }




post signature

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Nana said...

Wow! Your organized space looks so clean and nice! : D

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

this post gave me an inspiration for designing my silly bedroom :) thanks for sharing this post. btw, we have same wall sticker! :)

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

Lissy said...

This turned out so sweet! I wish I had an art space!

XO,
Elizabeth
tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

Noor said...

WOW WOW WOW mashAllah I love it all. The pink desk, lamb and labels. I wish I had a desk its weird that I do not. I just sit at my vanity which I hate.. I LOVE what you did and you deserve it always take care of yourself <3

Sam Routledge said...

I love that pink desk! Having a newly organized space is so good for creativity. Happy crafting~~~

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks a lot sweets! I am loving my space <3

Asmaa said...

Beautiful and so much hardwork as gone into it, may Allah bless you.

Omsolaym said...

mashallah, so nice u r a real artist, i new ur blog from Izdiher blog's ur button is there

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks Omsolaym and welcome to my blog :)

Search

Archive