Spring is everywhere. Here in Jeddah, we are desperately waiting for rains and the weather is too hot. I feel like we are sitting next to the sun, and sure we are, Saudi Arabia being closer to the equator - a desert - I always hated it whenever our teacher told us about it in the Geography lessons.
Why! Why! Why on earth we get less rains? no snowfalls? too less winters? no jackets and sweaters? no rain coats? no umbrellas? I love everything about winters and rains. Can't any pull this country away from the equator? I wish someone could!
Some cities in Saudi Arabia get little rainfalls and snowfalls... but Jeddah is terribly hot! It is hot all year round - even in the  winters Mr. Sun has to come out and say 'Hello'.

So how is the weather in your place?

post signature
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Maybe little lesser than Saudi hotness but hot .

Sheila said...

Awwhh such a cute post I'd love to visit Jeddah one day Insa'Allah here UK is always raing we barely see any sun :(
i'd love for the sun to come out from time to time but lately its windy or either raining.

Great post! xx

Ayu Nuada Damayanthi said...

Heyho there!
I'm following you now <3
btw there in my country still hot, tho. but sometimes rainfall too, yah, kida unpredictable :(
lovely picts of flower you have <3

Kisses from Bali
Ayu

Susan Smith said...

Oh goodness, winter is much too long here in Michigan! It gets mighty cold here. We're *just* now starting to see a few little blooms. Our spring is pretty much just starting.

Beautiful flower photography sweet! I love the bright blossoms. :)

Sweetheart Diary said...

@Izdiher... The sun loves you too ;)

@Sheila, yeah i wish i could be there, to enjoy the weather of your place..

@Ayu... ahh...welcome to my blog sweety, I am happy to have you... Kisses from Saudia :x ;) XOXO

@Susan... so you are enjoying winters, Happy Springs though, I hope you have a pretty weather there. Thanks for liking the pictures :)

Nora said...

pretty pretty flowers!
we have around 10°C and a cloudy sky...
hello spring? :)
xx Nora

bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

love all your photographs :) keep rocking Amna :)

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

Noor said...

Did you know it snowed in Saudi last month..
http://buzfairy.com/2012/03/02/pics-of-heavy-snow-in-saudi-arabia-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AC-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%83/

pretty pictures sis I love flowers too.

Noor said...

Where are you sweetie I miss you

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks a lot girls, and Noor.. Im here my sweet candy!

Search

Archive