I am so much happy today. I made this nice thing with my younger brother. Yeah, he helped. I had been asking him to bring some twigs for me out from the garden and he was too lazy, today we both went out together, plucked those twigs and came back home. One thing I hate in Saudi Arabia is that just as you start doing something fun and which makes you happy, strangers look at you weirdly and keep on staring. Yes, that's what happened with me when I was joyfully plucking the twigs.
Well, this idea came from Pinterest and I could hardly wait to try it out. It was a great fun and I added some of my own ideas in making this, like stuffing hardening clay, using old bottle instead of vase and covering the bottle with rope yarn.

PS: Stuff the bottle's mouth with clay and let it harden, then cover the mouth with rope yarn.

post signature

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Helena Natanael said...

thank you for sharing this! super love the roses <3


you are invited to join my silk dress giveaway :)

Asmaa @ Bake It... said...

Salam Alaikum,

MashaAllah seriously beautiful and realistic, the twigs make all the difference too! I guess people don't prune their gardens there maybe thats why they found it strange? Anyway if it were ur neighbours, good idea to send ur bro over with these paper roses as a gift, i'm sure they would be amazed!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

we also have staring problem. Don't let this stop u enjoying your moments outside.

This is so cute ,ma'shAllah.

Noor said...

ahh that is so cute

Noor said...

btw how romantic would this be as a table centerpiece if it were smaller and with candles :)

Sweetheart Diary said...

Yes Asmaa, I think that would be a great idea to send them to our neighbours. And females do not prune here, only males do, maybe that's why they were surprised to see a female with the pliers. :P

@Noor, yes I am about to make a smaller one for the dining table :) Ahh candles will surely make it more pleasant!


Thanks Girls <3

Search

Archive