I made these headers for all those of you who love light colours and watercolour effects. Download them and they are editable in Photoshop (I mean you can add your blog's title on them). It is a set of three headers of the size 960px x 250px.




Remember that all my freebies are for personal use only. Please read the terms. Selling them or publishing with your name is strictly not allowed. Always give a link back to me if you decide to share them. I was really disheartened to see my previous freebie was being used by someone and he/she erased my blog's name from it and placed his/her site's name.



post signature
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Anh Lê said...

Oh thank you for this lovely freebies. Just pinned it :) I am not using them now but maybe in the future? :)

Asmaa @ Bake It... said...

Salam alaikum sis,

Beautiful watercolours love them and your soo kind to give them away! JazakAllah Khayran

Diman Dilir said...

thanks, you 2:)
I don´t know how to follow:$

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks girls.
Hi Diman, you can follow me by clicking on the Google Friend Connect in my sidebar, hugs!

Mahera Azfar said...

NICE :)

Sweetheart Diary said...

Thanks Mahera :)

Sü Smith said...

Oh these are super cute! I'm definitely adding them to the next freebies list. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cora Mae said...

Thank you for these lovely headers! I'm using one for my blog. I hope it's okay with you.

Search

Archive