Hi! I had been really busy the past few days that's why I was missing on the blogging front.Its been a bad hot weather here and I am desperately waiting for the winters to start.
My school routine is going smooth and good, sometimes it gets hectic but I am enjoying, Alhumdulillah. I also lost my cellphone in the school somewhere, oh no! But not to worry as I had a spare one with me so I am using it for now.
We went to the corniche this Thursday, no we didn't stop at the shore and neither we had a BBQ or a bonfire :$. My mom had to visit her friend who lives near the corniche and when we went there I was really happy to see their compound and the beach view from their window. I was loving the sight and we had a great day. My mom's friend also took us to the Meena Bazaar which was happening their at her compound. It was fun!

Yesterday my mom went to a shop and brought some wall decor stickers (the ones made on chipboard). I really liked them and their pretty designs inspired me to make them on Photoshop. I really loved the idea and so I started doing them. It took a good time but I am more than happy to see the result. It was my first ever attempt and it delighted me. I thought of sharing it as a freebie with you all so hurry! Download it, I can't wait to see your creativity using these.

( all images are sized 1400 x 1400 px )






Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Lovely !

Asmaa said...

Salam Alaikum amna,

Beautiful mashaAlah will have to remember to cme back and download your freebie the next time I'm on the laptop Shukran

Noor said...

I have missed you inshAllah all is well.

Noor

Noor AlQahtani

iremi nisces said...

Asalamu alaikum,

Thx for sharing lovely pics.

Look out for my "After Hajj" post coming soon! Your wise words welcomed..

Take Care

Amna said...

Thank you all for the nice comments

dissertation-writing-help.org said...

Glad you're finally back on blogging world and I've been missing you for so long. Your creations here are all good particularly your Photoshop activity.

Search

Archive