I am not a fan of makeup and cosmetics. The ones I posses are the selected ones which are recommended for my skin type. I do not wear a lot of makeup. An Arabic 'Kohl', a lotion or a moisturizer and a light pink lip gloss is just perfect and enough for me.
In school, I have to take a lot of care for my skin as my classroom is located at the outside shaded area near playground where I get the direct contact of sun rays and specially at the times of my duties during lunch break and dismissal.
1. The Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Boost is meant for the skin's protection from UV rays.
2. I use this ColorTrend Eye Pencil most of the times.
3. The Body Shop's Love Etc... Body lotion leaves a nice smell and moisture.
4. Current Beauty Cream is a newly introduced produced which my neighbour brought from Pakistan and gifted me to use and notice the change in skin colour after 2 weeks. I have seen the visible results on her skin and that encouraged me to use it too.
5. SHEA Cashmere Hand Cream from Bath & Body Works leaves a beautiful fragrance and silky texture on my hands.

This is all I have at this moment, what about you?
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Onelovely Muslimah said...

assalamualaikum wa rahamtulahi wa barakatu!!!

masha'Allah i'm loving the new look sis!!! it is SOOOOO niCE AND FUN AND SIMPLE!! loving the little star thingie too!!!!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEE

Amna said...

Walaikum Asalam...

Thanks a lot sweety!

MelodyJunkins said...

Good day! Does the rate of updating your blog depend on some thing or you create blog articles when you have an inspiration or write blog posts in case you have sufficient time on it? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Search

Archive